Keep in mind the importance of fireplace and chimney maintenance; and the proper storage of flammables

Clarington Emergency and Fire Services Chief sounds the alarm against the improper storage of flammable materials such as propane tanks and gas cans in home garages. Fire Chief Gord Weir is concerned after two back-to-back fires on Sunday, January 5. In one case, the resident had propane tanks and a gas can dangerously close to the flames.

Leave a Reply

To read these FULL stories, pick up your copy of The Orono Weekly Times!
Get This Week's Issue


Skip to content